BMW CLUB of DAYTONA
MOA Charter # 222 RA Charter # 317
Website - http://daytonabmwriders.com/
* Breakfast Ride Saturday August 18, 2018, to the Village Inn, Titusville, that departs from the McDonald's Parking Lot (Madeline and Clyde Morris) at 8:30AM.
* Euro Cycles of Daytona Group Ride has been rescheduled to Sunday August 26th: Join them for a scenic ride through Daytona and surrounding areas, 9:30AM - 1:45PM. The route and lunch destination will be available asap
* The September BMW Club Meeting will be Thursday September 13th, 6:30PM, at Louie's Pizza.
The BMW Club of Daytona has regularly scheduled meetings the second Thursday of each month at 6:30 PM. The scheduled BMW Club meetings are usually held at Louie's Pizza House, 1347 Beville Rd, South Daytona, 32119 (this is just East of the Beville & Clyde Morris Intersection).
Directions to Louie’s Pizza House from the intersection of Beville and Nova Roads are: West on Beville Road to Clyde Morris Blvd. Make a "U Turn and Louie's is on the Right just before the Auto Parts Store.
Village Inn Restaurant
Left on Pioneer Trail
Right onto S Glencoe Rd
Right onto Old Mission Rd
Cross Indian River Road
Left onto 30th Street
Left onto 35th St
Left onto Beacon Light Rd (4.1 m)
Right on Rt 1 in Oak Hill
Left onto Kennedy Pkwy in Merritt Island Refuge
Right onto A. Max Brewer Mem Pkwy
Left onto Rt 1 S
Turn Left into restaurant
Approximately 55, miles, 1.5 hours
* Euro Cycles of Daytona Group Ride has been rescheduled for Sunday August 26th, 9:30AM - 1:45PM. Join them for a scenic ride through Daytona and surrounding areas. Check Euro Cycles of Daytona Website for more Information.
-The Routes that are given for each Club Ride are general and we do not always follow them exactly. They are primarily so people will know the general route we will ride, and they also can be used if someone gets separated from the group.
- Let Van Singley or Gerry Harris (386-235-7024/386-763-0010) know no later than 1 hour before a ride departure time if you are going to join the Ride in route, or meet us at the destination. We call ahead for reservations and need an accurate head count.
Karl Brown gave us a review of the MOA Platinum Enhanced Club Membership that costs an additional $60 per year. Included are: Free Tow up to 100miles; Free tire repairs and fluid's if you have a problem; 2 replacement tires a year (up to $250) if a tire is unrepairable and has 2/32nd's or more of tread left; Best of all is that it covers up to 3 different motorcycles, no mention of brand. Check this out on the BMWMOA Web-site
Chris from Euro Cycles gave us an update on things at the shop and talked about special promotions at the shop such as: Free tire Installation with tire purchase in August, plus a Bonus with Pirelli Tires. There are also numerous Discounts and Promotions for 1st Responders and Others, When you are shopping be sure to ask what promotions are available.
Members should check the BMW shop website for events which include free food, test drives of various makes of motorcycles, and Moto GP events on the big screen. Some of the events are hosted by Huel Johnson.
-- Moto GP Race Sundays Watch Party 10AM -12:30PM on Race Days.
-- Euro Cycles of Daytona Group Ride Sunday August 26th, 9:30AM - 1:45PM. Join them for a scenic ride through Daytona and surrounding areas. The route and lunch destination will be available asap. So mark your calendars and come meet the staff of BMW Motorcycles in Daytona. Check Calendar for exact Dates. Euro Cycles of Daytona, 118 E Fairview Ave, Daytona, FL www.eurocyclesofdaytona.com/events
* CLUB WEB-SITE - Click on the link below and check out the revised Club Web-Site.
* YAHOO GROUP FORUM - Check it out at http//.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/daytonabmwriders/info.
This Bike has all the "bells and whistles", including electronic cruise control, heated seats and grips, reverse gear, full sound system including multi-disc changer, PIAA fork lights, excellent Metzeler tires, second owner, well maintained, always garaged. This is a great deal if you are looking for a Touring Bike.
Contact Steve Sanford, e-mail email@example.com, phone 386-299-1706.
The MOA will host another great MOA Getaway at the Pine Mountain State Resort Park on Sept. 7- 9, 2018. This beautiful state park will be the base of operations for all the amazing riding and great exploring to be done in the area.
Join us again for some of the best riding in the South. Meal Voucher for any night, T-shirts for the first 150. Great camping, RV spaces available with water, electrical hookups. Hotels and full RV campsites within 1 mile. And don’t forget, our Knobbies sponsor “Ride With the Knobbies” to places tourists DO NOT go! From touring to GS rides. Showers on site!
For the most current information go to www.knobbies.org and click on our rally site, or contact Gene Smith at 828-439-9754 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3241 Riverview Lane,
Port Orange, FL 32127 386-763-0010